Dedicated Personal Injury Representation
If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligence of another, Cummings Law Firm in New Haven County can pursue compensation for your injuries.
When someone has suffered an injury due to a motor vehicle, tractor-trailer, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident, getting better should be the only concern. Unfortunately, the reality is not that simple. The injured party will be faced with issues concerning property damage, lost wages, medical bills and insurance. Our personal injury attorney, James Cummings, has represented hundreds of injured clients and surviving family members of victims who lost their lives in an accidental death due to someone else's negligence. He will deal with all aspects of your case, including property damage, medical treatment and bills; and obtaining fair, just and reasonable compensation in settlements, mediation, arbitration or at trial.
The Attorney You Need On Your Side
Clients rely on James Cummings' compassionate representation and aggressive pursuit of compensation from the insurance companies. Our personal injury lawyer has over 25 years of experience and offers high-quality personal injury legal representation. Attorney Cummings has the experience to assist you in the following types of personal injury matters:
- Motor vehicle accidents: From car crashes and motorcycle accidents, to serious trucking accidents and bus wrecks, we confidently handle all types of motor vehicle accidents that result from another driver's negligence. Our representation also includes handling underinsured and uninsured motorist claims, car-bicycle collisions and pedestrian accidents, as well as boating accidents.
- Medical malpractice: We handle all types of medical malpractice cases including failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, birth injuries, surgical mistakes, medication errors and other situations that have led to the exacerbation of an illness, an injury, a new medical condition or even death.
- Premises liability: Property owners are responsible for maintaining safe premises for visitors. When they neglect their duties, people can suffer injuries in slip-and-falls and other premises liability accidents.
- Catastrophic injuries: When a traumatic brain injury (TBI), paralysis, spinal cord injury, permanent disability or other type of severe injury causes your life to be forever changed, our firm is committed to holding the careless party responsible.
- Wrongful death: A fatal accident that is the result of someone else's negligence can cause grief and a financial burden on the surviving family members. We are dedicated to seeing justice and compensation on their behalf.
- Other personal injury cases: Our services in the area of personal injury are comprehensive and not limited to the matters listed here. In addition, we handle defective product, nursing home neglect and abuse, bad faith insurance claims, municipal liability and construction accidents, among many other types of situations.
Serving New Haven Area Clients With Over 25 Years Experience
Attorney James Cummings serves clients in New Haven, Waterbury, Danbury, New Britain and throughout the state of Connecticut from his office in New Haven County. Rates are fixed hourly or on a fixed fee basis. All personal injury and workers' compensation matters are handled on a contingency fee basis. If we don't recover money for you, no fee is charged. Most major credit cards are accepted. Whether you need help with a personal injury matter that requires legal advice and advocacy, Cummings Law Firm is on your side, at your side, every step of the way.
Call 203-754-7779 or contact us online for a free consultation.