Cummings Law Firm
Request a free consultation!
Menu Contact

December 2016 Archives

Hurt at work? 3 things to do right away

If you're a construction worker who was hurt at work, you need to take steps to get medical care and file a workers' compensation claim right away. Your employer must have workers' compensation coverage, and if not, then you can take legal action if you get injured. Your employer is violating the law by not carrying workers' compensation for the employees.

Email Us For a Response
  • National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
  • The American Society of Legal Advocates
  • 10 Best 2014-2015 2 years client satisfaction American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
  • Client Distinction Award Client Review Rated 4.0-5.0
  • The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
  • The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
  • Avvo Rating 10 Superb Top Attorney
  • America's Top 100 Attorney's

21 Holmes Avenue Waterbury, CT 06710 Phone: 203-754-7779 Fax: 203-754-7778 Waterbury Law Office Map

Review Us